Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Ever Suite of the Week!


Congratulations Danicka!

First I want to say congratulations for winning the first ever suite of the week! Your suite will be up here for a week, before the next winner goes up :) 
But remember, you can all ways win it again!

All of your rooms are so so so amazing! But this one is my favorite! 

If you want to check out the rest of Danicka's rooms then feel free to click HERE.

iLy from-
Junel

3 comments:

  1. OMG WHAT AN HONOUR!!! Thank you so much, Junel!! I'm really really flattered. I hope there's still lots of great suites in your blog. Thank you very very much!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i don't know why my name is different there, but that was Danicka commenting, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very very welcome!

    Hmm, I really don't know why it did that either. But I know it's you so yeah :)

    Your welcome again! lol

    iLy from-
    Junel

    ReplyDelete